27.10.16

Black friday w/ Style.we

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk to us about one of the new webs that I’ve discovered and I wanted to share with you. It’s Style.we, a web that connects customers and designers. In the web we found designs for every type of women, but for me, the most important are the clothes for special dates.
In addition, very soon we’ll enjoy great discounts in this and others webs because of Black Friday (25th November) and Cyber Monday (28th November). The promotion sales are usually on from midnight with people crowding the streets to get their hands on amazing items at low prices.That’s a good chance to buy this dresses that we’ll need for future events, such as weddings, birthdays or for Christmas. In these occasions I use to choose a dress, so here you have all of them that you could found in Style.we during these days. You can check Style,we's blog too, there are a lot of interesting posts!
As usual, I lend you some of the clothes that I liked the most.
Hope you like it too! See you soon! xx

1: here| 2: here| 3: here| 4: here| 5: here| 6: here
twitter_48x48 instagram_48x48 facebook_48x48

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡¡Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario!!
Thank you so much for your comment!!